WHICH PLANT BLOSSOMS IN MAY AND JUNE?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Bulgarians celebrate the creation of the Cyrillic alphabet on...
A. 1 May
B. 6 May
C. 24 May
2. Which Communist-era monument still stands in Sofia?
A. Red Army
B. Founders of Bulgaria
C. House Monument of the Bulgarian Communist Party
3. Which river flows into the Black Sea?
A. The Maritsa
B. The Kamchiya
C. The Iskar
4. Which salad is made with yogurt?
5. Which plant blossoms in May and June?
C. Oil-bearing rose
6. Which is an open air museum of 19th century lifestyle?
7. Where is Bulgaria's highest waterfall?
A. The Rila
B. The Stara Planina
C. The Pirin
8. Bulgaria is the home of the Balkan's largest...
A. Astronomical observatory
B. Sea port
C. Shopping mall
9. Who is on the 1 lev coin?
A. King Simeon the Great
B. Todor Zhivkov
C. St Ivan of Rila
The correct answers to the questions:
1. - C; 2. - A; 3. - B; 4. - A; 5. - C; 6. - A; 7. - B; 8. - A; 9. - C.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg