WHICH BULGARIAN RULER IS BURIED IN CENTRAL SOFIA?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. When did the April Uprising take place?
A. In 1876
B. In 1877
C. In 1878
2. Which Bulgarian dish should be cooked in earthenware pot?
C. Tripe soup
3. In which mountain is the Bachkovo Monastery?
A. The Stara Planina
B. The Rhodope
C. The Rila
4. In Antiquity, Plovdiv was called…
5. Which Bulgarian ruler is buried in Central Sofia?
A. King Boris III
B. Prince Alexander of Battenberg
C. Georgi Dimitrov
6. The computers Bulgaria manufactured under Communism were called…
7. Which movie by a Bulgarian director was Oscar-nominated?
A. Blind Vaysha
8. How many Bulgarians live in big and mid-sized cities?
A. 50 percent
B. 64 percent
C. 75 percent
9. Bulgarians celebrate St George's Day on…
A. 23 April
B. 6 May
C. 1 May
The correct answers: 1. - B; 2. - B; 3. - C; 4. - C; 5. - A; 6. - A; 7. - B; 8. - C; 9. - A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg