1. Bulgaria adopted Christianity in...
A. The 9th Century
B. The 7th Century
C. The 11th Century
2. In which mountain is Vihren Peak?
A. In the Stara Planina
B. In the Pirin
C. In the Strandzha
3. Which city bears the name of a Bulgarian poet?
4. Bulgaria's area is...
A. 234,000 sq.km
B. 385,000 sq.km
C. 111,000 sq.km
5. Which Bulgarian salad requires yoghurt?
C. Beans salad
6. Where in Bulgaria is the Valley of Thracian Kings?
A. In the Southwest
B. In the Rhodope
C. Near Kazanlak
7. The traditional feast food for St George's Day on 6 May is...
8. Belene Island is...
A. In the Danube
B. On the Black Sea's southern coast
C. On the Black Sea's northern coast
9. The so-called prima of Bulgarian pop music is...
B. Gyurga Pindzhurova
C. Lili Ivanova
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – A; 4. – C; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – C.