1. In which year did the April Uprising take place?
2. What is the Bulgarian for Easter?
3. The name of Vitosha's highest summit, Cherni Vrah, means...
A. Black Peak
B. God's Peak
C. Good Peak
4. Which cave in Bulgaria has a waterfall inside?
A. Devetaki Cave
B. Devil's Throat Cave
C. Magurata Cave
5. What is not an ingredient in Tarator cold soup?
6. Which Thracian tomb is decorated with reliefs?
A. Kazanlak Tomb
B. Aleksandrovo Tomb
C. Sveshtari Tomb
7. Bulgarians drink Rakiya with...
A. The starters
B. The main course
C. The dessert
8. Which cape divides the Bulgarian Black Sea to north and south?
A. Cape Emine
B. Cape Kaliakra
C. Cape Shabla
9. Which Bulgarian ruler was born in Pravets?
A. King Ivan Asen II
B. Todor Zhivkov
C. Alexander of Battenberg
The correct answers:
1. – C; 2. – A; 3. – A; 4. – B; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – A; 8. – A; 9. – B.