1. What is panelka?
A. A prefabricated apartment block from the times of Communism
B. A failed politician
C. A fake taxi driver
2. Etara traditional architecture openair museum is near which city?
3. Which of these rivers does not flow into the Aegean Sea?
A. The Mesta
B. The Maritsa
C. The Yantra
4. What do Bulgarians celebrate on 14 February?
A. St Trifon Zarezan and wine
B. St Valentine and love
5. The lowest temperature ever measured in Bulgaria was -38.3ºC and was recorded in...
6. Which town is famed for its pottery and rakiya?
7. Which herb is not typical for Bulgarian cuisine?
A. Lemon grass
8. Traditional Bulgarian music uses odd meter time signature of...
9. Before the church calendar reform in 1967, Bulgarians celebrated Christmas on...
A. 1 March
B. 7 January
C. 31 January
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – C; 4. – C; 5. – C; 6. – B; 7. – A; 8. – A; 9. – B.