1. In Bulgarian tradition, St George, whose high day is 6 May, is the patron of...
A. Soldiers and shepherds
B. Bankers and fishermen
C. Winemakers and publicans
2. The Bulgarian language belongs to which group?
3. Bulgaria organised its first presidential elections in...
4. The first railway in Bulgaria was built in 1866 between...
A. Sofia and Plovdiv
B. Stara Zagora and Burgas
C. Ruse and Varna
5. Which hunting game species was introduced in Bulgaria in the 1960s?
A. European bison
B. Wild boar
6. How many nuclear power plants are there in Bulgaria?
7. Where in the Rhodope can you see traditional architecture?
C. Shiroka Laka
8. Bulgarians take which place in the EU in waste recycling?
9. Which of these resorts is at the Black Sea coast?
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – B; 4. – C; 5. – A; 6. – A; 7. – C; 8. – B; 9. – A.