IN BULGARIA, GRADUATES FROM HIGH SCHOOL ARE CALLED…
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. How many political parties are there in Bulgaria's new parliament?
2. The day of the Slavonic alphabet is…
A. 21 May
B. 24 May
C. 2 June
3. Which Bulgarian city will be the European Capital of Culture in 2019?
4. In Bulgaria, graduates from high school are called…
5. The first railway in Bulgaria started in 1866, and ran between…
A. Varna and Ruse
B. Sofia and Pazardzhik
C. Plovdiv and Constantinople
6. What is the name of Bulgaria's aniseed alcohol beverage?
7. Which is not a UNESCO heritage site?
A. The Rila Monastery
B. The Aleksandrovo Thracian tomb
C. The Boyana Church
8. Which Bulgarian mountain has glacial lakes?
A. The Stara Planina
B. The Sakar
C. The Rila
9. What is the festive food for St George Day, on 6 May?
The correct answers:
1. – B; 2. – B; 3. – C; 4. – C; 5. – A; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – C; 9. – A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg