STATUE OF WHAT ANIMAL GUARDS THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER MONUMENT IN SOFIA?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Bulgarian prosecutors decided to build a monument to which US president?
A. Donald Trump
B. Bill Clinton
C. Woodrow Wilson
2. Traditionally, on 14 February Bulgarians celebrate...
A. Wine and viticulture
B. Sailing and trade
C. Animal husbandry
3. Which Bulgarian town is famed for its pottery?
4. Which animal in Bulgaria is endangered by extinction?
B. Wild cat
5. The Iskar springs from which mountain?
A. The Rila
B. The Rhodope
C. The Strandzha
6. Statue of what animal guards the Unknown Soldier monument in Sofia?
7. Which is Bulgaria's second largest city?
8. The national anthem calls Bulgaria...
A. A heaven on earth
B. A mystery under the sky
C. A wonder under the sun
9. In Bulgarian folklore January and February are...
A. Father and son
B. Brother and sister
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – C; 2. – A; 3. – C; 4. – B; 5. – A; 6. – C; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – C
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg