WHEN DO STORKS LEAVE BULGARIA FOR THE WINTER?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What do Bulgarians celebrate on 6 September?
2. When withdrawing cash from ATMs in Bulgaria, you are most likely to get…
A. 10 leva notes
B. 20 leva notes
C. 50 leva notes
3. When do storks leave Bulgaria for the winter?
A. In late September
B. In early September
C. In mid-October
4. Which of these foods is considered a hangover cure in Bulgaria?
C. Tripe soup
5. Which of these rivers delineates a Bulgarian border?
A. The Kamchiya
B. The Yantra
C. The Rezovska
6. Which cave has prehistoric rock art?
A. Magurata Cave
B. Devil's Throat Cave
C. Yagodinska Cave
7. Which is Bulgaria's highest peak?
A. Cherni Vrah, in the Vitosha
B. Musala, in the Rila
C. Vihren, in the Pirin
8. Which Bulgarian city was called Stalin?
9. Rumen Radev, Bulgaria's president, is a former…
C. Air Force pilot
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – B; 4. – C; 5. – C; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – B; 9. – A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg