WHERE IS ZHERAVNA TRADITIONAL VILLAGE?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. The Bulgarian army is...
2. Which national museum is in a former mosque?
A. National History Museum
B. Ethnography Museum
C. Archaeology Museum
3. Which is the most popular social network in Bulgaria?
4. Sofia generates how much of Bulgaria's national GDP?
A. About 50%
B. About 40%
C. About 30%
5. Bulgarian traffic police are also known as...
6. The Bulgarian version of baklava pastry is made with...
A. Macadamia nuts
7. Where is Zheravna traditional village?
A. In the Rhodope
B. In the Stara Planina
C. At the foot of the Pirin
8. Which reservoir provides water for Sofia?
9. The next general election will be on...
A. 21 March
B. 28 March
C. 4 April
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A, 2. – C, 3. – C, 4. – A, 5. – B, 6. – B, 7. – B, 8. – A, 9. – C
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg