Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What are the colours of the Bulgarian national flag?
A. White, green, red
B. Yellow, blue, red
C. White, blue, red
2. Bulgarians believed that on St John's Day, 24 June...
A. Stars fall from the sky
B. Vampires roam
C. Healing herbs become stronger
3. Which Bulgarian city was dubbed Little Vienna for its architecture?
4. Where is Kaliakra Fortress?
A. In the Stara Planina
B. At the Black Sea
C. Above Stara Zagora
5. Which Bulgarian ruler was not laid in a mausoleum after he died?
A. Prince Alexander I Battenberg
B. King Boris III
C. Georgi Dimitrov
6. Where in Bulgaria are the so-called Blue Rocks?
A. Near Sliven
B. Near Yambol
C. There is no such thing
7. Where is Bulgaria's only oil refinery?
A. In Smolyan
B. In Burgas
C. In Varna
8. Bulgarians are proud with their exceptional...
9. Apricot rakiya is typical for which region?
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – C; 4. – B; 5. – B; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – C; 9. – B.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg