WHICH CITY WAS ONCE CALLED SERDICA?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which world famous artist is of Bulgarian origin?
B. Damien Hirst
C. Cy Twombly
2. On 14 November, Bulgarians will vote for...
3. Bulgaria sent a man to outer space in...
4. What is kyopoolu?
A. Tomato relish
B. Eggplant relish
C. Cheese relish
5. Which animal used to live in the Black Sea?
A. Great white shark
B. Blue whale
C. Monk seal
6. The ancient city of Perperikon is in...
A. The Stara Planina
B. The Rhodope
C. The Sofia Plain
7. Communism in Bulgaria collapsed on...
A. 4 February 1997
B. 9 September 1944
C. 10 November 1989
8. Which town is famed for its wine?
9. Which city was once called Serdica?
A. Stara Zagora
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – A; 4. – B; 5. – C; 6. – B; 7. – C; 8. – A; 9. – B.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg