JOKES OF THE MONTH
Latest jokes on Bulgaria's strongmen inaugurating monuments, visiting kindergartens and preparing for elections
A village somewhere in the middle of nowhere. A telephone. A representative of the mayor of the nearby town. The phone rings.
– Hallo, Boyko Borisov is on his way to your village to inaugurate a monument that we will built with EU funds in 2020.
The mayor rep calls in the guard and orders him to go to the square and fire his gun in the air to let everyone know Boyko is coming.
The guard runs to the square and fires a shot. An old granny shows up.
– What's up? Has the bread truck arrived?
– No, Boyko Borisov is coming.
– Ah well....
Granny goes home, and no one else turns up. The guard fires another shot. Same old granny comes over and inquires:
– Has the bread truck arrived?
– No, granny, Boyko Borisov is coming.
– Yes, I heard you shoot once, but did you miss?
WHO THE F*CK STARTED IT?
Volen Siderov goes on a charity visit to a kindergarten. Later, the Ataka Press Centre sends out a news release that it was actually the kids who started the fight.
To BSP members speaking:
– Will you join the ABV?
– No, I'll stay with Google.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
The crow sat on a branch with a piece of cheese in his beak. Here comes the fox.
Fox: Crow, will you go to the ballots?
As he opened his beak to speak, the cheese fell down and the fox ate it. So, the crow started thinking: "If I had said yes, would that change anything?"
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg