THE NEW PRESIDENT OF BULGARIA IS...
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. The new president of Bulgaria is...
A. A military pilot
B. A lawyer
C. A TV show anchorman
2.What is the Bulgarian for Christmas?
3. Traditionally, on Christmas Eve Bulgarians eat…
A. Roast turkey
B. Roast lamb
4. How many nuclear power plants does Bulgaria have?
5. What Bulgarians call "pig’s wedding" is...
A. The presidential elections
B. The winter slaying of pigs
C. The Christmas holiday season
6. Which mountain divides Bulgaria north to south?
A. The Rhodope
B. The Rila
C. The Stara Planina
7. Which wild animal went extinct in Bulgaria?
A. Brown bear
B. Monk seal
8. Where in Bulgaria does the Mavrud vine variety grow?
A. Around Asenovgrad
B. In the northwest
C. Around Melnik
9. Bulgarian women got voting rights in…
The correct answers:
1. - A; 2. - A; 3. - C; 4. - B; 5. - B; 6. - C; 7. - B; 8. - A; 9. - A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg