THE REPUBLIC PASS CROSSES WHICH MOUNTAIN?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What do Bulgarians celebrate on 6 May?
A. St George's Feast
2. Where do you go for spa delights and Roman ruins?
3. Where is Bulgaria's Railway Museum?
4. Which is Bulgaria's longest and deepest cave?
A. Devetashka Cave
B. Kolkina Dupka
C. Devil's Throat
5. Who was the founder of Bulgaria?
A. King Simeon the Great
B. King Boris III
C. Khan Asparuh
6. The lowest value Bulgarian bill is...
A. 2 leva
B. 5 leva
C. 10 leva
7. The Republic Pass crosses which mountain?
A. The Pirin
B. The Stara Planina
C. The Rhodope
8. Traditional carpets are a local craft in...
9. Which town is famed for its cherries?
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – C; 4. – B; 5. – C; 6. – B; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – C.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg