WHERE IS BULGARIA’S ONLY BEAR SANCTUARY?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Where did Bulgaria rank in Euro 2016?
C. It had not qualified
2. In the past, Sofia has been called...
B. Augusta Traiana
3. An inventor of Bulgarian descent is credited for which invention?
B. The first digital electronic computing machine
C. The first tape recorder
4. Which country does not share a border with Bulgaria?
5. Bulgaria gained independence from the Ottoman Empire in...
6. What geographical feature is mentioned in the Bulgarian national anthem?
A. The Stara Planina
B. The Black Sea
C. The Rose Valley
7. What is lyutenitsa?
A. A Bulgarian national holiday
B. A vegetable relish
C. A type of sweet bread
8. Where is Bulgaria’s only bear sanctuary?
A. Near Sofia
B. In Sunny Beach resort
C. In the Rhodope
9. What instrument is used in traditional Bulgarian music?
The correct answers to the questions:
1 – C; 2 – C; 3 – B; 4 – B; 5 – A; 6 – A; 7 – B; 8 – C; 9 – B.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg