WHICH CHURCH IN SOFIA HAS A CRYPT WITH A MAJOR ICONS EXHIBITION?
You think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which church in Sofia has a crypt with a major icons exhibition?
A. St Aleksandr Nevskiy
B. St Sofia
C. St George
2. Who was Petar Danov?
A. The governor of the Bulgarian National Bank
B. Bulgaria's first chemistry professor
C. A mystic from the first half of the 20th century
3. Which Bulgarian region makes plum Rakiya?
4. Who is on Bulgaria's 100 leva banknote?
A. Writer Aleko Konstantinov
B. Poet Pencho Slaveykov
C. Politician Stefan Stambolov
5. Which party's name means "Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria"?
6. Between 1018 and 1185 Bulgaria was under the…
A. Ottoman Empire
B. Byzantine Empire
C. Russian Empire
7. Bulgaria's traditional yoghurt cold soup is called…
8. Which of these cities is the oldest?
B. Veliko Tarnovo
9. The Pirin's highest peak is…
B. Cherni Vrah
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – B; 4. – A; 5. – B; 6. – B; 7. – C; 8. – C; 9. – A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg