WHICH CITY HAS A YELLOW-BRICK PAVED STREET?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What happened in Bulgaria on 9 September 1944?
A. The Communists took power
B. Bulgaria became independent
C. The Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia united
2. Which city is famed for its fin-de-siècle architecture?
3. The Hemus motorway is in…
A. Southern Bulgaria
B. Northern Bulgaria
C. Southwestern Bulgaria
4. Which birds migrate from Bulgaria to Africa in September?
5. What is Lyutenitsa?
A. Eggplant paste
B. Garlic paste
C. Tomato-and-pepper paste
6. The Rozhen National Astronomical Observatory is located…
A. In the Stara Planina
B. In the Rhodope
C. In the Pirin
7. The Bulgarian National Television was established in…
8. Which city has a yellow-brick paved street?
9. The Bulgarian school year begins on…
A. 1 September
B. 15 September
C. 1 October
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – B; 4. – A; 5. – C; 6. – B; 7. – A; 8. – C; 9. – B
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg