Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which river flows through the Rhodope?
A. The Arda
B. The Iskar
C. The Struma
2. Cars with a B on their plates are from…
3. IT makes how much of Bulgaria's GDP?
A. 10 percent
B. 4.5 percent
C. 25 percent
4. Who is considered the founder of Bulgaria?
A. King Simeon the Great
B. Khan Asparuh
C. Georgi Dimitrov
5. Bulgaria does not neighbour with…
6. Bulgaria's national dance is called…
7. Which relish is traditionally made in Bulgaria?
8. Which city used to be called Philippopolis?
9. What is an actual physical exercise?
A. Bulgarian split squad
B. Bulgarian back lunge
C. Bulgarian plank
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – C; 3. – B; 4. – B; 5. – C; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – C; 9. – A.