Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which Bulgarian city is located on three borders?
2. On 22 September 1908 Bulgaria proclaimed independence from...
A. The Ottoman Empire
B. The Russian Empire
C. The Byzantine Empire
3. In which mountain is Malyovitsa Peak?
A. The Stara Planina
B. The Pirin
C. The Rila
4. The Bulgarian coat-of-arms has how many lions?
5. Which is Sofia's longest boulevard?
B. Tsarigradsko Shose
6. What is meatball in Bulgarian?
7. Which Bulgarian footballer has a Ballon d'Or award?
A. Dimitar Berbatov
B. Hristo Stoytchkov
C. Stiliyan Petrov
8. Which of these towns is not a spa destination?
9. Bulgaria is among the largest world exporters of...
A. Foiе gras
B. Black caviar
The correct answers:
1. – B; 2. – A; 3. – C; 4. – C; 5. – B; 6. – A; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – A