WHICH TOWN IS FAMED FOR ITS OLD CLOCKTOWER?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which Bulgarian mountain runs west to east?
A. The Rila
B. The Vitosha
C. The Stara Planina
2. In 1989, Bulgarian Communism collapsed on...
A. 1 November
B. 10 November
C. 20 November
3. Which town is famed for its old clocktower?
4. Which modern city was called Odessus?
5. Bulgaria's only vulture preserve is...
A. In the Rhodope
B. At the Black Sea
C. In the Strandzha
6. Which fish is native to the Bulgarian Black Sea?
7. Which town sits on the border of three countries?
8. Who is Bulgaria's "national" poet?
A. Ivan Vazov
B. Peter Deunov
C. Geo Milev
9. On weddings, Bulgarians dance the...
The correct answers:
1. – C; 2. – B; 3. – A; 4. – C; 5. – A; 6. – C; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – B.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg